Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Sorry for writing on here so late. I've been super busy all day today. My sister-in-law and her husband are flying in tomorrow morning and are staying with us for a week. This is their first time visiting us at this house, so we're cleaning, rearranging furniture, and decorating at the same time. Lol! We'll probably be way too tired tomorrow to do our hosting duties properly.

Please bear with me as I will be a little distracted this coming week. I will try my best to post as much as I can and entertain you guys. Before going to bed tonight, I will look for giveaways and promotions from fellow Etsy sellers for you guys to look at tomorrow. I'll probably go ahead and post them tonight since I'll be busy tomorrow.

I'll let you guys know how the week guys. If you have any fun hosting ideas, drink concoctions (we're all over 21, Lol!), or quick cooking recipes that are gluten-free please let me know. Thanks a bunch!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment