Thursday, April 26, 2012

Adventures with Polymer Clay - Part 2

Hello cuties! I've missed y'all so much (my Southern is coming out!). Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. In case you were wondering if everything is ok, everything is fine. I've just been preoccupied with my new found love. Last week, I posted about how I've always wanted to work with polymer clay and finally had the opportunity to. Well, since then I've been creating like a mad scientist making teapots, cupcakes, onigiri, and anything else that I can think of. I'm starting to post some of the items on Etsy, so I'll be busy with that today as well. I'm curious to see how well of a reception they will receive in my shop. As an Etsy seller, I've had to learn that just because I think what I made is cute and adorable doesn't mean that everyone else thinks the same thing. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Below are pictures of some of the items I made with polymer clay. I'll post more if you guys want to see all of my creations. I'll post later today for the Promotions and Giveaways feature. Till then, later cuties ;)

This teapot is inspired from Alice in Wonderland. I thought the colors matched her dress perfectly.

YUMMY! Milk chocolate bar earrings with adorable purple bows on them.

Doughnuts with icing and sprinkles. These were fun to make. I'll probably sell these as a set since they're so small.

I love this necklace! I wanted to make a butterfly, but ended up making a dragonfly instead. Either way, I still think it came out pretty :)

This little dude was a BLAST to make! I had a moment of inspiration to make a mouse pendant with Swiss cheese earrings. This is probably my favorite jewelry set right now.

MOCHIS!!! These were so easy and fun to make. Like the doughnuts, I'll probably sell these as a set as well due to the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment