Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Peacock Lovers

I love peacocks...well, I love their feathers. There are so many beautiful colors found in just one peacock feather - teal, blue, purple, green, gold, etc. I have a pair of peacock feather earrings that I wear whenever I want to jazz up an outfit. 

Etsy is slammed full of items that are peacock inspired. But I must warn you, the items are a little bit on the pricey side. So before you fall absolutely in love with an item, check the sale price first and then the shipping price. Some items have a great price ($4.99), but then the shipping price is unbelievable ($12.99). I'm a huge believer in not paying more for shipping than the actual item. But, I'll leave the final decision up to you. I guess peacock feathers are a luxury item now :)

Here are 5 peacock inspired items that I found on Etsy. I believe they're priced to fit any budget...hopefully. I also included a luxury item just because it was so darn cute! Anyway, have fun shopping :)

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Peacock Lovers!
Vintage Inspired Embossed Peacock Feather Tags - Set of 5 - You choose ribbon color

Vintage Inspired Embossed Peacock Feather Tags - Set of 5 - $10.00


Tile Glitter Peacock Coasters

Tile Glitter Peacock Coasters - $14.00


Multicolor  Shawl Scarf -  Cowl Scarf  Peacock Scarf - fatwoman

Multicolor Shawl Scarf - Cowl Scarf Peacock Scarf - $15.00


Kindle Cover Hardcover Kindle Case Nook Cover Custom eReader Cover Peacock

Kindle/Nook Cover Hardcover - $29.00


*LUXURY ITEM*
Peacock Ruffled Hobo Bag - Diaper Bag - Purse - Bible Bag

Peacock Ruffled Hobo Bag - $60.00

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really hard to pick 5 items this week because of the vast selection. But I settle on these due to the pricing :)

      Delete