Tuesday, April 3, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Turquoise Jewelry Lovers!

Hey cuties! Now that Spring is finally upon us, although it feels more like Summer, it's time to break out those cute tank tops. One of my all time favorite Spring/Summer combinations is a basic white tank top accessorized with turquoise jewelry. You can wear dressed up or down and still look fresh and cute. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself...and the jewelry listed below would be a great place to start. As always, remember to show these shops some love as you browse through. Happy Shopping cuties!

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Turquoise Jewelry Lovers
Turquoise blue ring, any size wire wrapped in silver

Turquoise blue ring, any size - $10.00


Turquoise and Green Bead Necklace

Turquoise and Green Bead Necklace - $16.00


Metallic Turquoise/Green Heart Chandelier Earrings

Metallic Turquoise Chandelier Earrings - $7.00


Blue, Turquoise, Seafoam Green, White & Silver Glass Bead Bracelet

Blue,Turquoise Bracelet - $7.50


Felt Hair pins light turquoise, turquoise, blue, flower swirl Set of 3 bobby pins

Felt Hair pins Set of 3 bobby pins - $10.00

4 comments:

  1. I love that necklace, it is too cute. I think I'm gonna go check out that shop, great find. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy! One day I hope to open up a shop of my own. Until then, I have fun browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Mo! I love that necklace too. If you find anything neat you want to share, from your own shop even, let me know about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get to open your shop one day Brandi. When you do, make sure to let me know so that I can come by and visit.

    ReplyDelete