Monday, April 9, 2012

Please Forgive Me for My Absence...

Hey there cuties! It has been a LONG time since I've posted anything on my blog. I apologize for that. Although I love Spring, I always seem to forget what it brings - pollen! I have been sick these past few days in bed due to allergies. I've been in bed all day today fighting with a migraine that I'm pretty sure the allergies aren't helping with.

Tomorrow I will do my feature of "5 Great Etsy Gifts for...". I'm not too sure on what yet, but I'll find a topic that will be worth your interest and "shopping around". Also, last Friday's "Who's That Seller?" feature was cancelled due to poor planning on my part. The seller was busy with an art fair I believe and didn't have time to answer the interview questions. I could have still did the feature without her answers, but a lot of you have commented on how you like getting to know the featured sellers of the shops. So look forward to that being posted later on this week...maybe even before Friday.

I hope your weekends were filled with fun and sweet memories that will last a lifetime. Make sure to enter the giveaway! I've changed it so that there will be ONE winner to win ALL THE PRIZES! It's going on until midnight April 19th. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and enter already! LOL! Later cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment