Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Pink and Green Lovers!

Hello cuties! I hope your day is going beautifully well and the pollen is not defeating you. This week's great gifts features two of my favorite colors together - pink and green! If you couldn't tell by my blog background, I LOVE these two colors together. I not a pink person, but when it's with any shade of green, I melt. These colors are just blooming all over Etsy in jewelry, clothes, bags, and everything else. I've collected 5 of my favorites that I found, but I'm sure there's a lot more. As always, show these shops some love by visiting and favoriting their shop, an item, and following them on either Twitter or Facebook. Trust me, it will mean the world to them :) Happy shopping cuties!

5 GREAT ETSY GIFTS FOR PINK AND GREEN LOVERS!
Modern Chic Half Apron - Retro Design in Lime Green Pink Red - Flair for Cooking Vintage Half Apron

Modern Chic Half Apron - $26.75


Pink Takochu kawaii Necklace pink green bow rose mod

Pink Takochu kawaii Necklace - $25.00


New-Shoulder-Rainbow-Double Straps Bag-XL

Shoulder Rainbow Bag - $35.00


3.5 inch Green and Pink Bird and Cherry Blossom Pocket Mirror with Storage Bag - Half Price Sale

Cherry Blossom Pocket Mirror - $4.50


beaded keychain - Pink Daisy colour fest Keychain

Pink Daisy Keychain - $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment