Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Wonderland Lovers

I love Alice in Wonderland! It's one of my all time favorite animated movies. To have an adventure in a strange place with unique people at every turn always fascinated me. When I was little, I was envious of Alice because I wanted to go on my own adventure through Wonderland like her but never could. 

Now that I'm older, Etsy has made it a little easier for me to have my own adventure through Wonderland. There are so many cool, unique, and cute items on Etsy that are Wonderland themed. I believe I was on page 18 of 250 when I decided to give up and just pick 5 items. Talk about overwhelming! LOL! I hope you enjoy the items I picked this week. If you have an idea for "5 Great Etsy Gifts for...", leave a comment and let me know. I'm always open for ideas :)

5 GREAT ETSY GIFTS FOR WONDERLAND LOVERS!
Alice in Wonderland cute deco den box

Alice in Wonderland cute deco den box - $18.50


Antique brass and silver Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet BAW02

Antique brass and silver Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet - $3.99


Alice in wonderland Eat Me cookies 1 dozen  two size options

Alice in wonderland Eat Me cookies 1 dozen - $28.00


Alice in Wonderland - Blue Drink Me Vial with Skeleton Key

Alice in Wonderland - Blue Drink Me Vial with Skeleton Key - $15.00


Alice in Wonderland Apron -Made to Order

Alice in Wonderland Apron -Made to Order - $52.00

No comments:

Post a Comment