Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Gir Lovers!

I LOVE GIR!!!

For some many reasons, I love this little green dude from the old Nickelodeon cartoon "Invader Zim". If you've ever seen the show then you know what I'm talking about. He's the cutest, sweetest, and funniest minion that ever existed in bad guy history.

Etsy has tons and I mean TONS of items that are Gir related. The majority of them are jewelry, hats, and scarves. It's basically the same thing just done a little differently. Below are my 5 favorite Gir related items that I would just love to receive as a gift, or gifts for that matter. 

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Gir Lovers!
The Different Faces Of Girr Bracelet :3

The Different Faces Of Gir Bracelet - $15.00


Gir Inspired Invader Zim Hat

Gir Inspired Invader Zim Hat - $21.00


Doggy Suit GIR Charm

Doggy Suit GIR Charm - $13.00


Gir  Invader Zim / Bag / Purse / Sack / Crochet / Amigurumi / Kawaii

Gir Invader Zim / Bag / Purse - $12.50


Gir and Piggy Friendship Necklaces

Gir and Piggy Friendship Necklaces - $20.00



2 comments:

  1. What a cute collection~! My sister loves Gir! I will have to go look see what I can find. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Gir is pretty awesome! I'm planning on dressing as him at an anime con that's coming up in September. Can't wait :)

      Delete