Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm A DeviantArt Artist!

I finally did something yesterday that I've been putting off for a long time now. I'm now a DeviantArt artist! I decided to take the plunge and register for an account to further promote the items in my Etsy shop "A Girl and Her Clay". There are only 3 items posted on there right now, but already I have a follower and nice feedback. That makes me so happy :)

If you have a DeviantArt account, I would love for you to find and follow me. I would really appreciate it :) You can even let me know that you're stopping by from the blog. Once I figure things out, I will follow you as well. Lol! 

Here's the link to my profile page: http://agirlandherclay.deviantart.com/

Here are the items I have posted so far that are also available in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AGirlandHerClay :

Bowser Cupcake Necklace

Hello Kitty Cupcake Necklace

Yoshi Egg Earring Studs

2 comments:

  1. Hi Celeste! I wanted to let you know that my Owlguin (as I call him) arrived. Thank you so much! I especially love the cute little orange feet. Thanks for offering him as a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that he arrived safely and that you like him! Hoping to do another giveaway soon :)

    ReplyDelete