Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeling Blue in Paradise

Sun. Fun. Family. Pools. I'm on a great vacation with those who will always love me no matter what. Yet, I'm feeling down and just emotionally out of it. Depression always picks the worst time to pop it's little head out and say, "Hello! I know you weren't expecting me, but I'm here to make your day miserable.". And I hate to admit it, but this time depression is winning big time. I hate it!

On to a happier note, I am enjoying myself at this beautiful resort down here in sunny Florida. I have so many pictures to share with you guys. I'll just have to find time to upload them and post them on here. Also, if I seem really quiet on here lately, it's because the wi-fi signal here isn't the greatest so im having to do everything with my phone. But, I'll try to stay as vocal as possible. Have a great one guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment