Tuesday, August 21, 2012

5 Great Etsy Gifts for Mixtape Lovers!


Oh yeah, we're taking it back to the 80's and early 90's with the mixtape! Do you remember sitting in your room listening to the radio when your favorite jam came on and you got up to grab a cassette tape to record the song so you could listen to it whenever? Yeah, I did that too...so no need to feel ashamed :)

Whether the mixtap contain party jams, love songs, best friend songs, or your favorite songs we are all probably guilty of either making one or giving a mixtape to someone. Today's gift feature is in ode to the awesome mixtape that we use to love (maybe some of us still do) back in the day. Hope you enjoy the finds as you  reminence :)

5 GREAT ETSY GIFTS FOR MIXTAPE LOVERS!
Felt Mix-Tape Journal - The Sunset - Sky Blue and Orange Eco-Felt embellished Moleskine notebook

Felt Mix-Tape Journal - $18.00


Scrabble Tile Pendant Necklace // Love Is Mixtapes // Red

Scrabble Tile Pendant Necklace // Love Is Mixtapes // Red - $5.50


Music Heart Mixtape - Khaki Messenger Bag

Music Heart Mixtape - Khaki Messenger Bag - $45.00


Rock n Roll Lamp Cassette Tape MixTape Multi-color LED Night Light Mood Light Table Lamp Nightstand Light Rainbow colors

Rock n Roll Lamp Cassette Tape - $39.00


Mix Tape Coin Purse - I Like You

Mix Tape Coin Purse - I Like You - $50.00

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow thanks for posting this! This made my day. I'm apart of that age group who made mix tapes. This was way before downloading music from iTunes, Amazon, and Napster. I use to make mix tapes back in middle and high school. I use to make these and play them on my walkman to and from school on the bus.

    Yeah, I know that seems like a century ago and today's young ones don't know about that. All they know is running out to the store and buying an iTunes card and downloading their music to their MP3 player or iPod. Don't get me wrong,I love my iPod. But mix tapes were cheaper and remind me of simpler times. Unfortunately, I don't have my mix tapes any more. Those were the days. -Latresha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved mixtapes :) I don't think I have any around but I know I use to make them. I'm glad you enjoyed this week's feature.

      Delete