Sunday, August 5, 2012

AMAZING 50% Off Sale Going On Now!!!

Ahh, it feels great to be home after the vacation and trying to get back to the old routine. We had a blast in Florida! I have plenty of pictures to share with you, so look forward to some of them tomorrow :)

Now, about this AMAZING 50% off sale going on! Who's having it? Where is it? Look no further than right here folks. I'm having a 50% off sale on select items in my Etsy shop! Some items are as low as $2.00. Consider it "a back to school/I want that cool necklace" sale. Lol! Oh, and the shipping is cheap too. No matter how much you buy, you only pay $1.95 for shipping! Also, my shop has direct checkout now, so no worries if you do not have a PayPal account :)

Here are just a few things up for grabs in the shop:
50% OFF - Hello Kitty Inspired Bow Necklace

50% OFF - Hello Kitty Inspired Bow Necklace - $5.00


50% OFF - Creamy Creamsicle Cell Phone Charms

50% OFF - Creamy Creamsicle Cell Phone Charms - $2.50 each


50% OFF - Cute Purple Bow Ring

50% OFF - Cute Purple Bow Ring - $2.00


50% OFF - Best Friends Rainbow Necklaces - Friendship Necklaces

50% OFF - Best Friends Rainbow Necklaces - $6.75


50% OFF - Cute Colorful Heart Dangle Earrings

50% OFF - Cute Colorful Heart Dangle Earrings - $3.75

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sale! I was able to knock several Christmas gifts off my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I just mailed your package off today. I hope whomever you bought the gifts for really enjoy them :)

      Delete