Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Messed Me Up!!!

I'm a full day behind because of Labor Day! Since certain places were closed Monday (Labor Day), I automatically assumed that it was Sunday. So for me today, is Tuesday which means that I should be posting the feature "5 Great Etsy Gifts for...", right? Well, I wish it was because I completely missed the boat on that one :)

Now that I'm all sorted out, tomorrow I will make up for yesterday and do the "5 Great Etsy Gifts for..." feature. Not sure what it will be yet, so stayed tuned to see what awesomeness I find. To hold you over till then, here are some awesome linky blog parties that are only up on Wednesday.

Come join me and have some fun discovering new blogs and buddies! 
(buttons are clickable)




Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting our button doll!
    I've followed you back.
    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier :) Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought id pop over from the blog hop to say hello as havent checked you blog out before!!Congrats on your recent award by the way
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete