Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Photo A Day Challenge - Day 2 "Skyline"


Good evening cuties! Here is my picture for Day 2 of the May Photo A Day Challenge. Today's theme was "skyline". I was going to wait until the sun started to set completely to capture the beautiful colors in the sky, but change my mind for two reasons:
1. Knowing me, chances are I would have COMPLETELY forgot about it :)
2. Once I looked outside and saw the sun behind the trees, I just had to snap this picture

So there you have it! I hope you guys had fun taking your pictures of the skyline where you live at. Tomorrow's theme is "something you wore today". Not sure how I'm gonna go about with this one, but I'll figure something out.

 Remember to share your pictures if you're participating in this photo challenge as well. If you don't want them "publicly" display on here, e-mail me at cawinchell06@gmail.com. I promise I won't share them with anyone. 

Later cuties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment