Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo A Day in May - Week 2

Good morning cuties! Instead of bombarding you guys with a picture everyday, I decided to just wait to the end of the week to post all of the pictures. So, here's my week in pictures. Hope you guys like it :)

Day 8 - A Smell You Adore
PEPPERMINT!!!

Day 9 - Something You Do Everyday
I've been creating with polymer clay everyday lately

Day 10 - A Favorite Word
I finger painted this word because I love it so much!!! The hearts are horrible...I know...

Day 11 - Kitchen
One of our really great friends stopped by last night with her homemade White Chocolate and Peppermint Cheesecake. YUM-O! So we had coffee with it :)

Day 12 - Something That Makes You Happy
These are my engagement and wedding rings. I love my engagement ring! It belonged to my husband's grandmother whom he was really close with. He took the ring and had the jeweler add a white and black pearl to the setting. Every time I look at it, the thought that he put behind my ring always makes me happy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment